2 ADMIRALTY DRIVE, PARADISE WATERS
- North east corner apartment with great cross ocean breezes
- Privately positioned on the 17th level of the Atlantis East Tower
- Spectacular views of Pacific ocean, surf beach, Broadwater, Macintosh Park, Main
Beach and Surfers Paradise skyline.
- Open plan living and dining areas flow seamlessly onto a north facing terrace
- Master bedroom with en-suite, built in robes and ocean views
- Bright and airy second bedroom, with easy access to main bathroom
- Open plan kitchen, stainless steel appliances and plentiful storage solutions
- Study nook, storage room and ducted air-conditioning
- Secure basement car park, metres from four express lifts
ATLANTIS EAST :
Situated in the iconic residential complex, built on 7.5 acres of lush and magnificently maintained manicured lawns and grounds, this sophisticated residential complex offers unsurpassed facilities:
* Marina births available
* Registered Yacht Club
* On-site management
* 24 hour manned security for peace of mind
* Elegantly appointed foyer
* Fast lifts
* Meeting/Function room (where the active Social Club meets)
* Overlooking the peaceful Nerang River and Ocean Views
* Exclusive deep water Marina on Nerang River,
* 3 tennis courts,1 flood lit
* Tropical pool
* BBQ Gazebos
* Indoor heated pool,
* Sauna, spa,
* Secure exclusive walkway access to Macintosh Island under highway
Conveniently situated at the entrance to prestigious Paradise Waters on the Gold Coast with local transport at your door. G-Link tram route encompasses University Hospital, Griffith University, Southport, Surfers Paradise, the Oasis, Pacific Fair, Star Casino & the Convention Centre in Broadbeach.
The G-link tram runs between Gold Coast and Helensvale railway station for easy direct access to domestic and international airport.
The fabulous cafes, restaurants and shops of Tedder Avenue Main Beach and Cavill Avenue Surfers Paradise are an easy stroll as are the famous white sandy beaches.
A prestige waterfront suburb with easy access to the Broadwater. It is bordered by the Nerang River in the west and the Gold Coast Highway in the east. The suburb is perfectly located close enough to the entertainment heart of the city yet far enough to enjoy a private and relaxing lifestyle.
For all enquiries please contact Cherie Leburn via phone 0418 883 552 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org